Monday, June 17, 2013
  i would love a man, now if I could just love you:


GQ: Well, you don't necessarily have to look pretty to have style.
Tom Hardy: Style, I think, is panache. Who are you? What did you do today? And what are you worth to me? What do you have to offer the world? How did you spend your time today on this planet? How are you spending your time every second? What are you doing now? Are you alive, or are you somnambulant? If you are somnambulant, then you are a fucking prick. Style is your ability to be awake. But who the fuck am I to judge? I'm starting to get really arrogant.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

I will try hard
to let it fall..

Archieves

Linkies
big red machine
seks dan bandar 2010!
travelogue: jakarta - bali
iamanonymousjoe
iamspes.com



coroflot.com/iamspes