Tuesday, April 09, 2013
  my first wallaby had to be a dead one:

It’s the needing now, more than the wanting.
The length of my hair and the straightness of his eyes,
It’s the I’ll go there for you
And waiting till the nature of it all engulfs me in the quiet.
The quiet washing.
Everything.
It’s another road, but a cold one
Where wildness sits and occasionally dies
But, then still being here,
The loveliness of his hands tying sailor knots
And my small little heart wishing for sun. And sun. And more sun. 


Comments:
i love how you write mira. i love the part about your "small little heart"...eeeeee. you.
 


Post a Comment

<< Home

I will try hard
to let it fall..

Archieves

Linkies
big red machine
seks dan bandar 2010!
travelogue: jakarta - bali
iamanonymousjoe
iamspes.com



coroflot.com/iamspes